Russian government wants to introduce tax free in Vladivostok’s airport
The head of the ministry for the development of the Russian Far East, Aleksandr Kozlov, proposed to create tax free zones in the international airports of Vladivostok and Blagoveshchensk.
Kozlov made this statement during the session of the ministry for the development of the Russian Far East. He mentioned that this kind of project has already been introduced in 12 regions of the country since April 2018. Foreign tourists are getting taxes back when they are leaving the country.
Also, it was stated that none of the regions of the Far East is participating in this project for now. According to some data, foreigners have purchased goods for 8 billion roubles in 2018 in Russia with an average tax free receipt of 100 thousand rubles. Kozlov added that after Moscow and Saint-Petersburg, Vladivostok and Blagoveshchensk are another popular destinations for tourists.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
03.10.2018 Entry Bonus
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area