"Primorye - 80! Our history": The book by Nellie Miz on the Pokrovsk Park of Vladivostok was published
On July 21, in Vladivostok, in the hall of the Society for the Study of the Amur Region, the presentation of the book “Pokrovsky Memorial Park of Vladivostok. Historical essay "Nelli Miz - local historian, full member of the Russian Geographical Society - Society for the Study of the Amur Territory, Honorary Citizen of Vladivostok.
Citizens were invited to the meeting with the author, who contributed and supported the publication. Initially, a year and a half ago, it was decided to publish a book about the history of Pokrovsky Park at the expense of folk remedies. To do this, the project is located on the crowded funding site MainTrust. 108 people responded, their names with gratitude from the author are published in the book. 508,500 rubles were collected.
The book restores the history of the place, which for 50 years was a city cemetery, and then turned into a park of culture and recreation, and declared a memorial after half a century.
For 25 years, Nelli Miz collected materials, carrying the cherished dream - to publish a book about the history of the Pokrovsky Memorial Park - a historic place of power of Vladivostok.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka