Primorye doctors study technologies of advanced treatment Parkinson's disease
Primorye medical institutions Doctors master study technologies of one of the most difficult diseases treatment - Parkinson's disease. In Primorsky Region, there are over three thousand patients affected by this disease.
Surgeons and neurologists of the regional hospital No. 1 said that they know how to cure it.
Patient Elena drug treatment time of the in the is only five hours. Doctors are making the choice: to adjust such a conservative treatment further, by increasing the doses of the medicine, or still decide on the prompt treatment of Parkinson's disease in the neurosurgery department.
Today in the regional clinical hospital No. 1 high-tech operations for the implantation of systems for stimulating the deep structures of the brain have already realized with a good clinical effect.
The price of such an operation is 1 million 300 thousand rubles. There are special quotas For patients. Because of the financial support of the federal and regional authorities, the department plans the following operations: spinal stimulation, with pain syndromes, and facial pain. There is in the list of neurosurgeons and epilepsy.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area