Record batch of questionable meat flaw in Primorye
More than 50 tons of meat products that represent a danger to the consumer’s health were found by the police in Artyom.
In Artyom city employees of the economic security and anti-corruption department of the city police during joint road events with specialists from the Rosselkhoznadzor Office in warehouses on Tulskaya Street found meat products of bad quality.
Currently the containers are sealed and left for safekeeping.
The total weight of the seized products was 56 tons. Its cost exceeds 12 million rubles.
An administrative case has been filed.
After the examination in the management of the Federal Service for Veterinary Supervision and the receipt of relevant conclusions about the poor quality of products, the entrepreneur will receive an administrative penalty of a fine.
In the future if products that do not meet safety requirements it will be throw out.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
21.05.2018 Strawberry from Suifenhe was with a surprise
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka