Not far from Vladivostok, a water spout
Holidaymakers on the island of Reinick observed a rare natural phenomenon - a water whirlwind, reports "Vesti: Primorye" with links to public @ussurtigr
According to the author of the photos, the pictures were made on the shore of the Reineke Island. The tornado was formed a few meters from the land and frightened off the rest and local residents.
By the way, this year this is not the first case of the formation of tropical natural phenomena in the Sea of Japan. In the summer, "Vesti: Primorye" was told that a water whirlwind was observed in Lukin bay in the Khasansky district, but then the tornado even went out on land and demolished things on its way. This time everything turned out.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka