Dangerous natural phenomena threaten Primorye
Climatologists, having analyzed the meteorological data for half a century, noted a noticeable increase in the risk of tornadoes and squalls in the south of the Russian Far East. According to @ weather 25 region, in 2017 in Primorye, there were two cases of a tornado: one was in Pogranichny district (see video), the other in Spassky district.
Tornadoes were usually observed in the middle zone of Russia, up to the Urals, but now they are possible on a much larger territory, including Siberia and the north of the European part. In the risk zone - the south of the Far East, as well as the water area of the Black and Caspian Seas, the water surface of which has warmed by two degrees over the past thirty years. In general, for Russia in the following decades, the risk of tornadoes will double in comparison with the end of the last century.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area