The transport corridors of Primorye with China are investing 300 billion rubles
Tass reports, referring to the statement by the provincial governor of Primorye Territory Andrei Tarasenko at the opening ceremony of the business contacts exchange of the Russian-Chinese interregional cooperation of trade, economic, investment, scientific and technical enterprises in Harbin.
The international transport corridors Primorje-1 and Primorye-2 pass through the territory of the free port of Vladivostok and connect the Chinese provinces with the ports of Primorsky Krai. To develop these routes, it is necessary to build and reconstruct berths, marine terminals, objects of transport and road infrastructure and international checkpoints.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka