Andrei Tarasenko invited the delegation of Jilin Province to the fourth FEF
Acting Governor of Primorsky Territory Andrei Tarasenko during an official visit to China held a business meeting with the first secretary of the Committee of the Communist Party of the PRC of Jilin Province, Bain Chaolu. On Thursday, June 14, the parties discussed the prospects for expanding bilateral cooperation.
Welcoming the seaside delegation, Bain Chaolu noted that the development of cooperation between Primorye and Jilin Province is now at the center of attention of the leadership of both states. Many joint projects implemented or planned to be implemented by Russian and Chinese partners are discussed and supported at the governmental level. One of the most striking examples is the construction of the international transport corridor Primorye-2, which should connect the seaports with Jilin and ensure the growth of trade between the territories. It is emphasized that this project is part of the global concept of "One Belt - One Way" and is of strategic importance for intensifying cooperation between the two countries.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka