Vladivostok become one of the cities with the best fish and seafood
According to the statistics of one of the sites for booking hotels, apartments and houses for travel, Vladivostok become one of the cities with the best fish and seafood.
According to the survey results, mussels and scallops in Vladivostok collect 18% of votes of tourists, Crimea (mullet and oysters) - 18% of votes, St. Petersburg (smelt) - 17% of votes, Astrakhan (vobla) - 11% of votes and Kaliningrad herring) - 7% of the vote.
During the statistics, fans of gastronomic tourism also noted Siberia (grayling) and Arkhangelsk (kovyuh, navaga and salmon).
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area