Day of Korean investor will be held in Vladivostok
Day of the Korean investor will be held in Vladivostok on the platform of the Far Eastern Federal University on 5th of March.
The Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation - Plenipotentiary Representative of the President of the Russian Federation in the Far Eastern Federal District Yuri Trutnev, Minister of the Russian Federation for the Development of the Far East Alexander Galushka, Director General of the Agency for Investment and Export Support Leonid Petukhov will attend the Day of Korean investor.
In addition, on the initiative of the Chairman of the Committee for the Promotion of Northern Economic Cooperation under the President of the Republic of Korea, Mr. Son Yong Gil will be held the first meeting of the Russian-Korean Council for Business Development and Investment Support.
The first day of the Korean investor was held in June 2017 in Khabarovsk.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area