In Primorsky region Partizansk city the local businessman start a unique eco-production
In Primorsky region Partizansk city start the production of dishes from oak and birch.
The local businessman decided to open a company for woodworking and production of eco-vessels: coffee spoons, dessert plates.
The used material is birch and oak. They use several forms for the press.
It is interesting to note that Russian businessman borrowed this production technology from China. They bought equipment and organized a business here in Russia.
Elena Butuzova, co-owner of the company: "Now it is a hobby for us, eco-vessels. Recently me with my daughter often come to Vladivostok, where we go to the restaurants, cafe and suggest them to buy our eco-vessels. If they agree, we say “Thank you!".
The base of young business is the extraction and forest processing . The product is export to China.
On this sawmill is also made-to-order tree. This is an oak sidewall that will export to China.
This year the company took a part in Eastern Economic Forum. There they presented the oak eco-vessels project and had several orders from St. Petersburg, Chelyabinsk.
They also applied to be residents of the free port Vladivostok.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area