All-Russian action “A week without turnstile”. Professional orientation for school students of Primorsky Krai
A lot of establishments and enterprises are open for Primorie’s school students so the young generation can choose a profession.
Students from Yakovlevsky and Anuchensky districts went to Arseniev in order to find out more about professions they can have. FEFU college has a special course in aircraft building. The action “A week without turnstile” starts there.
Students get a chance to see the laboratories where they study engines. And nine graders slowly become more and more interested in what they are doing.
Arseniev is a town of machinery construction, so technical professions are of a great importance. Primorie’s industrial college is situated there. It has a wide range of technical professions to offer, and it has the only one in the region high-speed milling machine.
Local Arseniev’s students get to know professions in a special education centre. 2 of 5 directions are related to production. It includes technical and informative classes.
The route finishes in a plant, where children can feel the profession and ask the workers different questions.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area