Primorie is one of the most attractive regions for the participants of the federal resettlement program
3000 Russians can move to the Far East this year. Our region remains one of the most attractive regions for the participants of the federal resettlement program. State payment here is higher than in other regions, so it is easier to settle down.
It was her dream to live near the sea. It has already been 3 years since the dream came true. Svetlana moved to Nakhodka with her husband.
Svetlana says that one day her husband told her that he had found a wonderful place for her called Nakhodka. They were very happy to move there as the nature in Nakhodka is unbelievable.
It happened 3 years ago. In summer 2014, Svetlana’s family had to run away from Lugansk. Their grown up children and relatives decided to stay in Ukraine. Svetlana’s husband, despite the wounds he got during military service, was able to get a job in the port. Svetlana works in a shop now.
Government helps settlers: they can be admitted to Russian citizenship very fast and get a state payment. Free medical care, education and social services are guaranteed.
Since 2014 more than 2000 people moved to Nakhodka. Usually Ukrainians, Tajiks and Armenians come to the Far East.
According to the Ministry of development of the East about 3,5 thousand people are planning to move to the Far East.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area