97 455 positive coronavirus cases are confirmed in Russia
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 97 455 coronavirus cases have been confirmed all over the country since yesterday. In total Russia has 16 592 824 cases.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 353 230 people have passed away from the disease in Russia. Since yesterday 784 COVID-19 positive patients have passed away from coronavirus. 11 754 people have been hospitalised.
Since yesterday 183 530 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 13 931 995 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
On March 2nd 1342 COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Primorye. In total the region has 153 718 coronavirus cases. 128 086 people have recovered from the disease since the beginning of the pandemic.
1 013 701 people have already been vaccinated.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area