197 949 coronavirus cases are confirmed in Russia
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 197 949 coronavirus cases have been confirmed all over the country since yesterday. In total Russia has 14 133 509 cases.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 340 568 people have passed away from the disease in Russia. Since yesterday 706 COVID-19 positive patients have passed away from coronavirus. 12 653 people have been hospitalised.
Since yesterday 101 568 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 11 235 859 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
On February 14th 1512 COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Primorye. In total the region has 129 267 coronavirus cases. 103 166 people have recovered from the disease since the beginning of the pandemic.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area