COVID: 17 201 people hospitalised in a day in Russia
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 141 883 coronavirus cases have been confirmed all over the country since yesterday. In total Russia has 12 128 796 cases.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 332 690 people have passed away from the disease in Russia. Since yesterday 678 COVID-19 positive patients have passed away from coronavirus.
Since yesterday 48 426 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 10 337 008 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
On February 2nd 603 COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Primorye. In total the region has 113 400 coronavirus cases. 97 440 people have recovered from the disease since the beginning of the pandemic.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area