9 883 people have been hospitalised in Russia since yesterday
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 121 228 coronavirus cases have been confirmed all over the country since yesterday. In total Russia has 11 737 007 cases.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 330 728 people have passed away from the disease in Russia. Since yesterday 617 COVID-19 positive patients have passed away from coronavirus.
Since yesterday 28 944 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 10 218 151 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
On January 30th 451 COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Primorye. In total the region has 111 829 coronavirus cases. 95 868 people have recovered from the disease since the beginning of the pandemic.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area