203 766 positive coronavirus cases are confirmed in Russia
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 203 766 coronavirus cases have been confirmed all over the country since yesterday. In total Russia has 13 935 560 cases.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 339 542 people have passed away from the disease in Russia. Since yesterday 729 COVID-19 positive patients have passed away from coronavirus. 18 597 people have been hospitalised.
Since yesterday 112 658 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 11 134 291 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
On February 12th 1521 COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Primorye. In total the region has 126 238 coronavirus cases. 101 966 people have recovered from the disease since the beginning of the pandemic.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area