136 433 positive coronavirus cases are confirmed in Russia
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 136 433 coronavirus cases have been confirmed all over the country since yesterday. In total Russia has 15 928 568 cases.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 348 578 people have passed away from the disease in Russia. Since yesterday 762 COVID-19 positive patients have passed away from coronavirus. 8 632 people have been hospitalised.
Since yesterday 136 433 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 12 972 661 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
On February 24th 1563 COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Primorye. In total the region has 144 879 coronavirus cases. 116 850 people have recovered from the disease since the beginning of the pandemic.
1 007 516 people have already been vaccinated.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area