6 382 people are hospitalised with coronavirus in Russia
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 106 920 coronavirus cases have been confirmed all over the country since yesterday. In total Russia has 16 398 036 cases.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 351 660 people have passed away from the disease in Russia. Since yesterday 733 COVID-19 positive patients have passed away from coronavirus. 6 382 people have been hospitalised.
Since yesterday 116 742 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 13 575 652 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
On February 28th 1482 COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Primorye. In total the region has 150 919 coronavirus cases. 124 311 people have recovered from the disease since the beginning of the pandemic.
1 011 174 people have already been vaccinated.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area