More than 20 thousand people were hospitalised with COVID infection
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 165 643 coronavirus cases have been confirmed all over the country since yesterday. In total Russia has 13 147 666 cases.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 336 721 people have passed away from the disease in Russia. Since yesterday 698 COVID-19 positive patients have passed away from coronavirus. 20 185 people have been hospitalised.
Since yesterday 81 188 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 10 706 142 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
On February 8th 1420 COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Primorye. In total the region has 120 162 coronavirus cases. 99 885 people have recovered from the disease since the beginning of the pandemic.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area