More than 19 thousand Russians were hospitalised with coronavirus
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 197 076 coronavirus cases have been confirmed all over the country since yesterday. In total Russia has 13 527 845 cases.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 338 091 people have passed away from the disease in Russia. Since yesterday 701 COVID-19 positive patients have passed away from coronavirus. 19 446 people have been hospitalised.
Since yesterday 106 092 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 10 909 397 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
On February 10th 1520 COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Primorye. In total the region has 123 199 coronavirus cases. 100 864 people have recovered from the disease since the beginning of the pandemic.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area