Russia closed its airspace in response to Western sanctions
Russian airspace is closed for several foreign airlines. From 15:00 Moscow time on February 26, 2022 the airspace is closed to airlines of Bulgaria, Poland and the Czech Republic.
According to Rosavia, « Due to the unfriendly decisions of the aviation authorities of Bulgaria, Poland and the Czech Republic, from February 26, 2022 at 15:00 Moscow time, restrictions are introduced for air carriers of these states and/or registered in them to perform flights to points in the Russian Federation, including transit flights through the airspace of the Russian Federation ».
The flights from those countries will only be operated with a special authorisation from Rosavia and the Ministry of Foreign Affaires.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area