More than 17 thousand citizens are hospitalised with coronavirus in Russia
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 135 172 coronavirus cases have been confirmed all over the country since yesterday. In total Russia has 15 657 928 cases.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 347 031 people have passed away from the disease in Russia. Since yesterday 796 COVID-19 positive patients have passed away from coronavirus. 17 294 people have been hospitalised.
Since yesterday 164 293 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 12 657 025 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
On February 22nd 1560 COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Primorye. In total the region has 141 746 coronavirus cases. 113 314 people have recovered from the disease since the beginning of the pandemic.
1 005 424 people have already been vaccinated.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area