180 622 coronavirus cases are confirmed in Russia
According to stopcoronavirus.ru website 180 622 coronavirus cases have been confirmed all over the country since yesterday. In total Russia has 14 840 502 cases.
Since the beginning of the pandemic 343 173 people have passed away from the disease in Russia. Since yesterday 790 COVID-19 positive patients have passed away from coronavirus. 18 090 people have been hospitalised.
Since yesterday 185 082 people have recovered from the disease and since the beginning of the pandemic 11 828 475 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
On February 17th 1552 COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Primorye. In total the region has 133 888 coronavirus cases. 105 346 people have recovered from the disease since the beginning of the pandemic.
1 000 913 people have already been vaccinated.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area