Artetage is getting ready for massive changes
Artetage is getting ready for massive changes. For many years, the legendary museum has existed next door to the registry office and social services. And now, at last, the matter has moved from the dead point. The head of Vladivostok put an end to the issue. Employees of Artstage have already planned everything and know what they will place in the new premises.
The city administration has grand plans for the Center for Contemporary Art. The building, which was built at the beginning of the twentieth century, is waiting for an overhaul. Artetage moved in there in 2014, and even then the historical monument was already in an unusable condition. The plaster was crumbling and dripping from the roof.
Artetage has been around for about thirty years, and only this year it officially became a municipal institution, the Center for Contemporary Art.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area