Vladivostok’s city center to be moved to the suburbs
The new idea of moving the city center to the north of the Amursky peninsula was discussed during the latest entrepreneur committee’s session. This project may boost the development of the city.
The “New City” project aims to make the historical part of the city a place for leisure and reduce the traffic, as well as gathering all of the administrative and governmental facilities in one place.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area