City snowboard championship took place in Vladivostok
A city snowboard championship was held in Vladivostok today. More than 30 sportsmen were competing in the discipline. One of the most difficult slopes of the region was conquered by a seven-year-old participant!
The slope was 700 metres long. The main goal for the sportsmen was to zigzag their way down while overcoming 28 flags.
The athletes got two takes to get down. The final result was a sum of the time taken during the two takes. Eighteen-Year-Old Mikhail Tarabanko won this year’s championship.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area