Eastern Economic Forum to be held on September 5-8 in 2022
The seventh Eastern Economic Forum (EEF) will be held in Vladivostok from September 5th to September 8th of 2022 on the Far Eastern Federal University’s campus. During the event there will be held an international tiger forum as well. Anton Kobyakov, Adviser to the President of the Russian Federation and Executive Secretary of the Organizing Committee of the Eastern Economic Forum, noted that the participation of leaders of countries inhabited by rare predators will make it possible to set new guidelines and propose specific directions of cooperation for the protection of animals.
EEF is one of the biggest international conferences in Russia. It has been taking place annually on Russky island from 2015. The main goals of the forum are enforcing the economy of the Far East as well as its potential, enlarging the international collaboration in the Asia-Pacific region and promoting the investing attractiveness of Vladivostok.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area