Tiger Forum is planned to be held in Vladivostok
During the Eastern Economic Forum Vladimir Putin signed a decree concerning the International Tiger Forum in Vladivostok in 2022. This event will have an aim to raise awareness of saving tigers.
During the first International Tiger Forum taking place in Saint-Petersburg in 2010, key decisions regarding saving the animals were made. By the end of the forum, 13 countries-participants with tigers populations set a goal to double the amount of tigers in the wild in 12 years.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area
- “New Economics of Primorye”. Supporting business initiative in Nakhodka