The program "Neighbors of the planet: Amur tiger"
Today there are 540 Amur tigers in the world.
Over the past 20 years the number of the Amur tigers has increased by 15%. The main house of the animal is the forests of the Primorsky and Khabarovsk Regions.
Amur tiger is the most northern kindes of tigers.
It has more thick and long fur. Amur tigers are solitary and tend to live alone.
The Amur tiger is a real hunter. It is develop speeds up to 80 km / h. He hunts the deer, dappled deer, roe, etc. And the most favorite food for the amur tiger is a boar. In a day a tiger needs about 20 kilograms of fresh meat.
Amur tiger almost have no enemies. His enemies is a very large brown or himalayan bear.
The Amur tiger is listed in the international and Russian Red Books.
In 2013 on the initiative of Russian President Vladimir Putin was created a special fund the "Amur Tiger" Center. Its employees are engaged in conservation and increase Amur tiger population.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
23.10.2017 Amur leopard
15.04.2017 Amur leopard
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area