Regional electoral commission summed up the results of two days of voting in Primorye
According to the results of the first two days of State Duma deputies election in Primorye 322 384 people (22.28% of the total number of voters) has already voted.
Turnout in the elections to the Primorsky Region Legislative Assembly was 307267 people (21.72%) as of 8 p.m. on September 18.
Tomorrow, September 19, is the final day of voting. Polling stations will close at 8 p.m.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
30.06.2020 5 000 people assure the voting legitimacy
23.10.2018 Vladivostok airport changes its name
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area