Ship cemetery continues to amaze the locals
Photos of eroded ships have been recently published on @helga_travel instagram profile. These ships have been attracting the locals and the guests of the region for many years.
@helga_travel showed its followers to admire breathtaking nature and old ships.
Several vessels, the most famous three, will forever remain in the history of the region as destroyed by fire and left "to live out their days" in Vityaz Bay in the Khasan area. They were renamed "Larga", "Lahtaka", "Krylatka" and "Belka" - the Far Eastern sea mammals. They used to be floating laboratories.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
15.08.2019 Foreign ships look for shelter in Olga bay
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area