Foreign ships look for shelter in Olga bay
Korean ships came to Olga bay to hide from «Crosa» typhoon. During the last three days, one Japanese and several Korean ships entered the bay. The most part of the ships are «white» Korean fishing ships. They showed their arrival with flags: Russian and Korean.
In the eastern part of the bay there are some North Korean ships. They have already been to this bay last year during another typhoon.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area