“Francisco” typhoon sent North-Korean boats to Primorye’s shores
North-Korean fishermen are hiding from “Francisco” typhoon in Primorye. Mass stopping of boats can be noticed in Olga bay. On a video, that was published on Instagram, 10 schooners can be seen.
This phenomenon is not unusual for Primorye. Last year, during “Jebi” typhoon, hundreds of Korean boats were staying in this bay.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area