Pacific Fleet’s anti-submarine ships attacked a submarine of a conventional rival in the Sea of Japan
Five Pacific Fleet’s anti-submarine ships and the naval aviation have conducted a mock attack of a rival’s submarine.
A big anti-submarine ship «Admiral Panteleev» was used during the exercices as well as some searching groups that were formed of ships like «Ust-Ilimsk», «Sovietskaya Gavan» and «Metel». The group worked on searching, spying and destroying submarines.
A big diesel submarine «Ust-Bolsheretsk» was on the «rival’s» side during the exercise. It had to manoeuvre in the exercise area and deviate from the attacks.
The ships were searching for submarines with the support of some anti-ship planes, such as Il-38 and Tu-142. When the coordinates were found, four anti-submarine ships attacked a submarine with reactive bombs.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area