Oleg Kozhemiako wished Primorye a happy Defender of the Fatherland Day
I am pleased to wish all residents and guests of Primorsky region a happy Defender of the Fatherland Day!
This is a special day for Primorye citizens because our ancestors conquered and mastered such a distant but wonderful region in order to establish the most important strategic outpost of the country for its defence near the shores of the Pacific Ocean. In pre-revolutionary years and later, in Soviet times, they defended the interests of the state at the cost of their lives. Their feat is immortalised in the names of our streets and cities.
I am sincerely grateful to all those who stand today on guard of the Fatherland. A low bow to you for your fortitude, courage, nobility, and selflessness.
And we, your grandchildren and children, will continue the work you have begun! To build schools, hospitals, sports and cultural facilities, housing and roads, to develop agriculture, to do everything to make life in the region comfortable for both the older generation and the young.
Long life to you! And to all the soldiers now carrying out the hard service of defenders of the country - patience, courage and success. Let us always be united by pride for our homeland and confidence in the future!
The Governor of Primorsky region O.N. Kozhemyako
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area