Oleg Kozhemiako wished the residents of Primorye happy Medical worker day
On June 21st the governor of Primorye Oleg Kozhemiako wished the residents of Primorye happy Medical worker day.
More than 30 000 people work in the health related facilities in Primorye. During these difficult days their work has become very important for every citizen. Kozhemiako thanked the medics for their bravery and unselfishness. The governor has also mentioned that the authorities of the region do everything they can to make doctors’ lives easier and better.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
10.06.2020 Oleg Kozhemiako became a blood donor
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area