Vladivostok’s citizens will be able to see the ISS in the night sky
According to the Russian astronaut Sergey Kud-Sverchkov the citizens of Vladivostok can observe the ISS in the sky every morning.
"Another time of visible flyovers of the International Space Station is coming! And the upcoming season is quite long - you can "catch" us during 1.5 months ;) The ISS can be seen as a star crossing the sky from southwest to southeast," the astronaut wrote in his post.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area