Strong snow cyclone came to Primorye
It is snowing in Vladivostok today. Despite the fact that the snowfall has just started, the city is almost completely stuck in traffic.
Today, very heavy precipitations will cover the south and the east of the region. More than a month's worth of snow could fall in a day. Winds will increase to 20 meters per second. In the northern half of the Sea of Japan very rapid icing of ships is predicted.
Now there is ice on the roads. Forecasts say that it will continue to snow in the region tomorrow. But the weekend promises to be sunny and frosty.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area