Three Amur tigers are being rehabilitated in Primorye
Three Amur tigers are being rehabilitated in «Center Tiger» in Alekseevka village. Specialists give optimistic predictions of the outcome of recovery activities.
The center is currently rehabilitating three Amur tigers - two young females and one baby tiger. Tigresses seen engaging in conflict behavior were caught in Olginsky and Dalnerechensky districts. A tiger cub with serious injuries was rescued in one of the northern regions of Primorye.
In the future, it will be decided on the fate of the animals - they will either be released into the wild or sent to zoos.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area