Tigers of Primorye released in the forest EAO
In the center , wich call "Tiger" has started the procedure for the issue of Saihan tiger and tigress from Lazo. Predators lived in the institution for more than a year and were under the care of specialists.
According to the press service of the Amur tiger center, in the village of Alekseyevka tigers were immobilized, special collars with GPS modules were supplied to the Amur tiger Center, and placed in transport cages. After the predators moved away from anesthesia, the cells were attached to the cars that went to the EAO.
"It is there that the striped couple will be released into the wild. For the safety of tigers, the exact place of issue experts while kept secret. It is only known that it is a remote area, densely populated by ungulates, which are the main source of food of tigers", - it is told in the message.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area