Vladivostok under natural cataclysm
Today’s morning was not easy for Primorye’s citizens. The weather started to worsen the night before. It was raining and the rain turned into snow and ice. In several hours the streets of Primorye’s towns as well as trees, wires and road signs, were covered in ice.
Three years ago the city was in the same situation - heavy snowfall stop Vladivostok from functioning. This year frozen rain turned the city roads into skating rinks. The weather forecasts turned out to be 100% true.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
24.08.2019 «Dinamo» stadium area was flooded
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area