30 hours of frozen rain were forecasted in Vladivostok
According to the weather fore-casting website windy.com, from 20:00 on Wednesday, November 18th and until 02:00 on Friday, November 20th frozen rain is expected in Vladivostok.
Earlier «Vesti:Primorye» was informing that Primorye awaits another cyclone. During two days, from November 19th to 21st, strong rain, wet snow and wind are awaited in the region.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area