Japanese business is coming back to the Transsib
Thirty years after its first appearance in Russia the Japanese business decided to come back to Transsib. A global restart awaits the transport corridor Tokyo - Vladivostok - Warsaw - Berlin.
The capacities of Russian railways will allow to transport goods from Japan to Europe in only 11 days.
The route to Poland from Vladivostok is 10 397 km. It is even longer than the whole Trans-Siberian railway itself.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area