The mayor of Vladivostok has been diagnosed with coronavirus
According to the press-centre of the city hall, the mayor of Vladivostok Oleg Gumeniuk has been diagnosed with coronavirus infection.
The representatives of the city hall stated that the mayor has been hospitalised in Vladivostok.
As for now, the first vice-mayor of Vladivostok Natalia Sokolova will be in charge of the Far Eastern capital.
Earlier, it was stated that the head of the legislative assembly of the region Aleksandr Rolik and the mayors of Nakhodka and Artiem have also been diagnosed with coronavirus.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
11.09.2020 First e-buses can be spotted in Vladivostok
31.01.2020 Harbin asks Vladivostok for help
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area