First e-buses can be spotted in Vladivostok
Two e-buses started carrying passengers in Vladivostok today. These are the first e-buses on the Far East. In Primorye’s capital they will be operating on Center - Sportivnaya route. On the launch day the ride was free for all passengers.
According to the press-centre of the city hall, the solemn ceremony was held with the participation of the mayor of Vladivostok Oleg Gumeniuk.
During nigh time the buses will be charged to a special charging device on Irtishkaya street. The total recharge of the bus will take from 4 to 6 hours.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area