New benches disappeared from the central place of Vladivostok
On Thursday, October 8th, the citizens of Vladivostok have noticed that granite benches, bins and pots have disappeared from the central square of the city. The recreation and decorative items were installed there in the end of September.
According to the city hall, the items have been removed due to the social resonance and moved to a private territory.
The citizens of Vladivostok mocked expensive and not practical benches. They even brought flowers as if the benches were graves at a cemetery. The governor of the region promised to penalise the initiator of the installation.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area