Vladivostok welcomed the new year
Thousands of Primorye’s citizens said good bye to 2019 in cities and villages. In spite of the cold, many families and foreign tourists have come to the central place of Vladivostok to welcome the new year.
This new year was a record one in terms of people on the central square during the festive night. More than 15 thousand citizens of the city decided to spend the main night of the year near the New Year’s tree.
The main part of the celebration - a festive concert and fireworks. Even the governor of the region and the mayor of the city came to the celebration in order to wish everyone a happy new year.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area