Primorye is preparing to celebrate New Year
Primorye is preparing to celebrate the New Year.
In cities and regional centers design squares, set up Christmas trees.
Residents and guests of the Primorye promise to make a big holiday.
There are many beautiful Christmas trees in Vladivostok this year.
The organizers of the holiday decided: it will be - the maritime New Year!
In the holiday decoration they use anchors-ships, fish and shells.
There will be hold "Christmas fairy tales" performances.
Another festive festival will be take place in the central square.
And also there will be skating rink with live fir and a street of the Far East.
Folk festivals with concerts near the tree and fireworks two hours before midnight.
Fireworks will take place in the Trudovoye village, on the Russian island and Sports Embankment.
News source: www.vestiprim.ru
- «Vest: Primorye. Interview»: Primorye residents consume more fish than other residents of Russia
- 13 young specialists started working in outpatient clinics and policlinics of Primorye
- «The Pulse. Healthy Primorye»: feldshers and nurses
- Mysterious Dersu cliff attracts tourists from all over the world
- «The Pulse». The main hospital of Pozharskii area